Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When will the craving be satisfied?!?!

Here I am, finally!
Right now we're on spring break, which seems so long to the point where i wish school would start up again. oh well ! I've been keeping myself busy with studying and translating this new cookbook i bought that focuses on starting yourself with a "Happy Breakfast"... or should I say a customized breakfast according to how you're feeling when you wake up! I love it! After I translate the recipes i'll try them out and have Jari taste test them... I'm sure he won't mind. ;)

The thing that has been on my mind though is "American food"... you know, the greasy, but OH so delicious food that when you bit into it puts a greasy gloss on your lip. Damn, i'm drooling even thinking about it... you really can't find or make yourself here either. and yes i know your thinking i'm crazy being a 20 minute walk from McDonald's, but i can assure you that a McDonald's fix does not satisfy my need.

Have i ever mentioned what a "Japanese pizza" is? It's surely the pizza to confuse all foreigners that remotely know what pizza should be, "Japanese pizza" breaks all those boundaries and can often make people say, "omg, are you sure it can still be a pizza????". Were talking cream sauce with corn, yes i said corn, tuna, cheese, and to top it all off..... Mayonnaise! It's surprisingly good i hear, but i'm still a bit skeptical about it... hehe...

Food seems to always work it's way into this blog, but on another note i'm pretty happy about spring coming! It's finally bearable to be in my room with the heater off and just have a blanket, and toe socks! warm and toasty. My room has also been a complete mess, as Jari would probably say, " your room just looks like a munchy room would look like". I have to keep this promise to myself to keep my room clean, and get in the habit of doing so because I'll be having a roomie soon, and i want to keep that room as clean as possible. I know i can do it, i've done it before! ;)

Well this seems like a good note to end on,

Eat wonderfully delicious american food for me!

1 comment: